The College of Arts and Sciences, through the generosity of an alumnus, has established the ENPOL Scholarship Fund to provide in-state tuition and fees for one year to two students in good standing from the Buffalo/Western New York region who demonstrate financial need.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a course of study (major or minor) within the College of Arts and Sciences. (Preference will be given to College of Arts and Sciences majors.)
- Applicants must be a resident of one of the eight counties in the Buffalo/Western New York region: Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee, Niagara, Orleans, or Wyoming. The optimal candidate will have attended K-12 in Western New York and plan to remain in Western New York after graduation to support the community.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they require critical financial support in order to complete their degrees at UB.
- Preference will be given to students who have been working, at least part-time, to fund their education at UB.
- Log in to buffalo.academicworks.com using your UBIT name and password.
- Fill out one general application each term.
- If you are eligible for this scholarship, it will appear in your list.
With questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org