William and Annette Rock and the Office of the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences established this scholarship fund to encourage undergraduate CAS majors to pursue a study abroad opportunity. Each scholarship is in the amount of $500 for one semester of study abroad. The scholarship is awarded twice a year (see deadlines below); two scholarships are awarded for each deadline. These scholarships are administered by the CAS Dean’s Office.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled, full-time, matriculated University at Buffalo undergraduate students, pursuing a major within the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing.
- Applicants must have completed an application for an accredited study abroad program, and preferably received acceptance into the program.
- Applicants must participate in the Study Abroad program for full-time credit.
- Log in to buffalo.academicworks.com using your UBIT name and password.
- Fill out one general application each term.
- If you are eligible for this scholarship, it will appear in your list.
With questions, please contact: email@example.com
Submission Deadlines: November 1 and March 15