The fund is intended to support arts and humanities students desiring to pursue professional development activities to increase their exposure to the business world. Activities supported by this fund may include internships, conferences, and research or community-focused projects.
- Undergraduate student majoring in English, art, music, media study, theatre, or dance
- Pursuing an experiential learning opportunity that provides exposure to business and commerce
- Log in to buffalo.academicworks.com using your UBIT name and password.
- Fill out one general application each term.
- Complete an application for the College of Arts and Sciences Experiential Learning Fund and you will automatically be considered for this scholarship and other experiential funds administered by the College.
With questions, please contact: email@example.com