The College of Arts and Sciences, through the generosity of
alumni, has established the Saul and Teresa Lerner Award for
students in their senior year in CAS. An award amount of $1000 is
available to a single student for the upcoming deadline.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a course of study (major or
minor) within the College of Arts and Sciences. (Preference will be
given to College of Arts and Sciences majors.)
- Applicants must be a graduate of a high school in Western New
- Applicants must be in their senior year at UB.
- Applicants must hold a minimum grade average of C+.
Applications for assistance are submitted to the College of Arts
and Sciences Dean’s Office. All information will be kept
confidential. Before beginning the application form below, please
gather the following materials:
- A 250-word narrative of your time at UB, and
your future plans.
- A copy of your high school diploma.
- A copy of your up-to-date, fully expanded Academic Advising
- A letter of recommendation from a UB faculty
member. Please ask the recommender to submit their letter
to email@example.com by
the submission deadline with the subject heading "Recommendation
for [your name]."
Submission Deadline: March 15
With questions, please contact:
Associate Dean for Undergraduate Education
Chair, CAS Undergraduate Awards Committee