The College of Arts and Sciences, through the generosity of alumni, has established the Saul and Teresa Lerner Award for students in their senior year in CAS. An award amount of $1000 is available to a single student for the upcoming deadline.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a course of study (major or minor) within the College of Arts and Sciences. (Preference will be given to College of Arts and Sciences majors.)
- Applicants must be a graduate of a high school in Western New York.
- Applicants must be in their senior year at UB.
- Applicants must hold a minimum grade average of C+.
Applications for assistance are submitted to the College of Arts and Sciences Dean’s Office. All information will be kept confidential. Before beginning the application form below, please gather the following materials:
- A 250-word narrative of your time at UB, and your future plans.
- A copy of your high school diploma.
- A copy of your up-to-date, fully expanded Academic Advising Report.
- A letter of recommendation from a UB faculty member. Please ask the recommender to submit their letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the submission deadline with the subject heading "Recommendation for [your name]."
Submission Deadline: March 15
With questions, please contact:
Associate Dean for Undergraduate Education
Chair, CAS Undergraduate Awards Committee