The Center for the Arts is located on UB's North Campus and includes the following venues:
Temporary parking is available in the traffic loop directly in front of the Center for the Arts for patrons who would like to purchase tickets at our box office.
Parking is free after 3pm on weekdays and all day on weekends. For events, we recommend parking in either the Slee or Baird lots located in front of the Center.
Overflow parking is available behind Alumni Arena in the Alumni Lot, across Augsperger Road in the Special Events Lot, or behind the Center for the Arts in Lake LaSalle Lot.
UB South Campus is one of the stops on the NFTA Metro Rail. From there, the North Campus is just a 15-minute bus ride using the NFTA Metro Bus #44. Once on the North Campus, the NFTA Metro Bus #44 bus stops at both the Coventry Entrance and the Flint Circle.
UB also provides a connecting shuttle service between the North and South Campuses called UB Stampede. These services are free of charge to students, faculty, and staff members. Inter-campus travel is easy using UB Stampede - buses run approximately every ten minutes Monday through Friday during the academic year and every 30 to 60 minutes on weekends and over the summer.
The Katherine Cornell Theatre (KCT) is part of the Ellicott Complex on the North Campus of the University at Buffalo. Park in the Fargo lot and walk into the Fargo Entrance (Ellicott Tunnel) the Theatre will be on your left after approx. 300 feet.
Get directions from wherever you live to the KCT with Google Maps using either the Latitude/Longitude of 43.006405, -78.787122 or 85 Hamilton Rd, Amherst, NY 14228 as the physical address. (KCT is located within Fargo Hall in the Ellicott Dormitory Complex at UB North Campus.) Or use the directions below.
From the I-90 E:
1. Take exit 50 to the I-290 W toward Niagara Falls.
2. From the I-290 W, take exit 4 for I-990 N toward Lockport.
3. From I-990 N take Exit 1 to merge onto John James Audubon Parkway.
4. Merge onto John James Audubon Parkway and take a sharp left (U-turn) to stay on John James Audubon Parkway.
5. Take a slight left towards the Hamilton Road / Hamilton Entrance to UB Ellicott Complex.
6. Turn left at first cross street onto Hamilton Road. (You will pass Letchworth Woods on the left.)
7. Turn right to park in the Fargo Parking Lot, per map. Latitude/Longitude: 43.006405, -78.787122
8. You may also park in the smaller Gane Terrace Lot.
9. Parking is free after 3 p.m. on weekdays and all day on weekends.
From the I-190 North and from I-290 E:
1. If coming via I-190 N, take exit 16 for I-290 E.
2. Take I-290 E to take exit 4 for I-990 N toward Lockport.
3. From here follow the directions from above beginning with number 3.
From the parking lot:
1. Walk down Core Road (see map), passing Greiner Residential Hall on your right, and into the busing tunnel along the right hand sidewalk.
2. After approximately 100 yards you will see a sign for the Katharine Cornell Theatre on your right. Enter the building via that door.
3. Walk straight down the corridor past the Men’s Restrooms, take a slight right, then the KCT theater entrance is on your immediate left.