If you would like to schedule a visit to the University at Buffalo’s Department of Theatre and Dance, please fill out the request form below. While on campus, make sure to check out all that the University at Buffalo has to offer. More visiting resources, and to set up an Admissions tour of the entire campus, can be found at the University Admissions website.
For students interested in the graduate programs in Theatre and Dance at UB, please email Rachel Olszewski directly at email@example.com to set up a visit.
- Classes are in session from the end of August through December, and the end of January through May. When class is in session, our parking lots get very full, and so you may want to add in a little extra time to get to campus.
- The majority of Theatre and Dance classes occur Monday through Thursday from 9-5. If you’re interested in shadowing a class, please submit your request early so we can coordinate with faculty. Some days/times may not be available for shadowing, but we will do our best to accommodate.
- Visit requests must be received at least a week in advance of the requested date in order to schedule and deliver your parking pass. If you are looking for a date less than a week out, please contact the Main Office at (716) 645-6897 to see what may be available. Unfortunately, due to scheduling we cannot guarantee that we can accommodate a request with less than a week’s notice, but we will do our best.
- If you’re interested in visiting on a weekend, keep your eye on UB’s Admissions page for scheduled Open Houses and University Admissions Events, which occur several times a year. Open House events give you the opportunity to speak to departmental representatives and tour our facilities, as well as check out info sessions from various university departments.
- Don’t see what you’re looking for? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns that aren’t answered here.
We look forward to seeing you.