Spring is finally here -- so it's time to submit YOUR WORK for THE DMS STUDENT SHOW.
This year's show will take place IN PERSON on MONDAY MAY 16th from 4pm to 10pm!!
All formats and genre of media projects will be accepted -- narrative, documentary and experimental/hybrid film/video, games, 360 video, VR, mixed-media installations, apps, media-sculpture, physical computing, and web-based or creative coding projects.
It's the first time in two years that this annual event will be in person -- so consider it an opportunity to see your fellow students and all the exciting things that they've been up to!
Video work will be screened in curated programs in CFA 112.
Other projects will be shown in the classrooms, labs, studios, and hallways of the department on the 2nd Floor of CFA.
Submission Deadline: Sunday, May 1st
SUBMISSION FORM: https://forms.gle/CgqLhLUkBQfsvL169
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules for Submissions:
1. ALL submissions must include a downloadable LINK to an UPLOADED media.
2. ****** Submissions of Works in Progress are accepted. *******
3. Work completed before 2019 will not be accepted.
4. You may submit up to THREE different projects. Each project must have a separate Submission Form and link.
5. COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS are accepted. Please indicate PRIMARY contact person for Group Projects/Collaborations.
Rules for UPLOADS:
1. ALL Submission forms must include a downloadable LINK to UPLOADED media.
2. Downloadable links (UB Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, wetransfer) as well as password protected Vimeo and Youtube screener links are acceptable.
3. FOR NON-VIDEO PROJECTS: PLEASE INCLUDE a downloadable LINK TO ONE PDF.
YOUR SINGLE PDF FILE can contain up to 3 images, screenshots, documentation, or renderings.
4. Please ensure your file is downloadable before sending your links.
5. To upload to DMS STUDENT SHOW UBBOX -- email: 2022_ST.email@example.com
6. FOR COMPLETED ONLINE/EXECUTABLE PROJECTS: Your project link is acceptable.
DEADLINE FOR ALL SUBMISSIONS: MAY 1st at MIDNITE
For works in progress, deadline to Upload Completed Videos for CFA112 Screening: May 11th at MIDNITE.
Installation of OTHER media work takes place on Sunday May 15th and during the day on Monday May 16th.