If you would like to schedule a visit to the University at Buffalo’s Department of Theatre and Dance, please fill out the request form below. (Campus visits have resumed beginning October 18, 2021.)
For more resources about visits, and to set up an Admissions tour of the entire campus, please see the University Admissions website.
(For students interested in graduate programs in Theatre and Dance at UB, please email us at: email@example.com.)
- Classes are in session from the end of August through December, and the end of January through May. We will be in contact for a class visitation chosen by our Area Directors based on your program of interest.
- The majority of Theatre and Dance classes occur Monday through Thursday from 9-5. If you’re interested in shadowing a class, please submit your request early so we can coordinate with faculty. Some days/times may not be available for shadowing, but we will do our best to accommodate.
- Visit requests must be received at least a week in advance of the requested date in order to schedule your meeting with an area director or advisor. Unfortunately, due to scheduling we cannot guarantee that we can accommodate a request with less than a week’s notice, but we will do our best.
- Be sure to visit UB's admissions page for more UB@Home virtual visits, student panels, and workshops.
- Don’t see what you’re looking for? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns that aren’t answered here.
We look forward to seeing you.