Transfer Students

SUNY to SUNY Transfer Students

Students transferring from one SUNY institution to another should refer to the SUNY Seamless Policies and Procedures.

All Transfer Students

Information for all transfer students is available on the Transfer Articulation and University Requirements at UB System (TAURUS), including the Course Equivalency Guide. 

Language Articulation

For articulation of courses in the Italian, French or Spanish major (200 level and above), transfer students should make an appointment with an Academic Advisor in the appropriate language. Please bring a copy of your advisement report, and any relevant syllabi and course descriptions, to the appointment.