This fund provides financial support for experiential learning and out-of-classroom experiences for undergraduate students from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds. Preference will be given to students from South America and Central America.
- Undergraduate student pursuing a major in the College of Arts and Sciences
- Pursuing an experiential learning opportunity such as an internship, research experience, study abroad, or community-engagement project.
- Preference given to students from South America and Central America, and students from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds
- Log in to buffalo.academicworks.com using your UBIT name and password.
- Fill out one general application each term.
- Complete an application for the College of Arts and Sciences Experiential Learning Fund and you will automatically be considered for this scholarship and other experiential funds administered by the College.
With questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org