This fund will be used to provide annual experiential learning support to two undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Undergraduate student pursuing a major in the College of Arts and Sciences
- Pursuing an experiential learning opportunity such as an internship, research experience, study abroad, or community-engagement project.
- Log in to buffalo.academicworks.com using your UBIT name and password.
- Fill out one general application each term.
- Complete an application for the College of Arts and Sciences Experiential Learning Fund and you will automatically be considered for this scholarship and other experiential funds administered by the College.
With questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org