Change or Add a Major/Minor

Students must submit an application to request a major or minor change. Each major or minor change must be handled by a UB staff person on the student's behalf.

How to Request Changes

Submit the CAS Major/Minor Change Request form to request one of the following changes to your academic plan:

  • Add a major, minor, or certificate in the College of Arts and Sciences
  • Drop any major
  • Drop any minor