Students may not update (change) their own majors. Each major change must be handled by a UB staff person on the student's behalf.
Students should select the option that most directly applies to their needs:
- To add or remove a major or minor that is part of another UB school (called 'program' in HUB), contact the advising home for that school (e.g., School of Management, School of Pharmacy, etc.).
- To add or remove a minor within the College of Arts and Sciences, contact the department or program offering the minor.
- To change or add a major within the College of Arts and Sciences, or to change a major in another school to a College major, students may do any one of the following:
- See an advisor in the College of Arts and Sciences department or program offering the major.
- Make an appointment with an advisor in this office.
- Complete and submit the form, below: