The Department of Art Archive is a growing collection. If you are a current student or alumni, please consider donating materials, especially photographs of your work and activities from your time in the Department. Due to storage space constraints, framed and oversized canvas, and sculptures, are not typically accepted. If you would like to consult with us on the ability to donate, please reach out!
The Department of Art's primary archival collections are stored in the Art Resource Manager's office, in room 129 of the Center for the Arts. Various sub-collections are stored privately in other locations in the building. As these collections are inventoried more information will become available about the extent and access to these materials. Archival processing is ongoing, and finding aid are expected to be ready for public use throughout 2024 and 2025.
Archival collections are available "by appointment only" through the Art Resource Manager. See contact information below. Collections include:
- Bound theses of MFA, MA, and PhD graduates of the Department.
- Print copies only: 1993-2018; Digital copies: 2019-Present
- Graduate theses are for INTERNAL use only. Faculty, Staff, and students of the Department may view, but may not duplicate or distribute in any way.
- Select poster, flyers and postcards of Department exhibitions.
- Artworks on paper, espcially photographic and other print media.
- Select catalogues and publications related to Faculty professional activities.
- Ephemera from various Department activities.
Note: The lantern slide collection is accessible for browsing during open hours of the Art Resource Center.
Whitney Kehk (she/her)
Art Resource Manager, Instructional Support Technician
Department of Art
Ph: 716-645-0525 Em: email@example.com Rm: 129 CFA