Information economics; Behavioral economics; Financial markets
- PhD, Stony Brook University
- MA, Stony Brook University
- BA, Economics, Tsinghua University
Works in Progress
- “Fair disclosure and investor asymmetric awareness in stock markets,”
- “The dirty face problem with unawareness,” The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, forthcoming.
- “Social security literacy and retirement well-being,” with Hugo Benitez-silva and Berna Demiralp, in progress.
- “What do you care what others do? The herding of comparable firms on earnings management,” with Weihao Xu, in progress.
- “Justifying cursed equilibrium via partial awareness,” in progress.
Other Contributions and Distinctions
- Research grant from Michigan Retirement Research Center. 2008-2009
- Seed Grant for Survey Research. V.P. for Research at SUNY-Stony Brook, and Center for
Survey Research. 2007
- Outstanding Doctoral Student Paper Award. The 2007 American Accounting Association
Mid-Atlantic Regional Meeting. 2006-2007