Graduate Student Resources

CFA Drama Theatre.

Photo by Meridith Forrest Kulwicki

The links below will guide you to essential information and assist you as your progress through your academic programs in UB Theatre and Dance. 

Graduate Administration

Ariel Nereson.
R. Macklin Olszewski.

Important Documents and Dates:

Click the (+) to expand. 

Important Forms for Graduate Students AND FACULTY

Department Resources

Graduate Faculty

Current Student Resources