MFA Dance Auditions are held at the UB Center for the Arts Dance Studios.
- Fill out the form below and hit “Submit” (this form will also be available on your status page when applying to the MFA - Dance program)
- You will receive a confirmation letter once your form is received. This will reserve your audition spot.
- Please submit your form prior to audition date to allow for confirmation packet, including parking pass, to be mailed.
- If submitting a video audition, please upload your videos or web links to your MFA - Dance application.
Applications are being accepted!
*Teaching Assistantships and UB Scholarships Available: Graduate Financial Aid
*Individual auditions arranged by invitation pending availability
In person auditions are recommended; however, if you are an international applicant or are not able to attend live auditions, please submit the following additional materials through your online application, either as direct video uploads or links to online videos. If selected, a Skype interview will be arranged. Any upload issues can be sent to Rachel Macklin Olszewski at email@example.com.
- Video Link: 3 minute solo of original choreography with description
- Video Link: Video of you taking a dance class (Modern and Ballet preferred)
- Video Link: Video of you teaching class of any genre – adults preferred (Teaching Assistant Applicants only)