Cressa Ria P. Fulong, 4th-year PhD student in Prof. Cook’s group
- Fulong, C.R.P.; Liu, J.; Pastore, V.J.; Lin, H.; Cook, T.R. Mixed-matrix materials using metal-organic polyhedra with enhanced compatibility for membrane gas separation. Dalton Trans. 2018, 47, 7905–7915.
- Fulong, C.R.P.; Cook, T.R.C. Sequestration of Orange G and Methylene Blue from aqueous solutions using a Co(II) Coordination Polymer. RSC Adv. 2017, 7, 26532–26536.
- Zhou, J.; Zhang, Y.; Yu, G.; Crawley, M.R.; Fulong, C.R.P.; Friedman, A.E.; Sengupta, S.; Sun, J.; Li, Q.; Huang, F.; Cook, T.R. Highly Emissive Self-Assembled BODIPY-Platinum Supramolecular Triangles. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2018, 140, 7730–7736.
- Hauke, C.E.; Oldacre, A.N.; Fulong, C.R.P; Friedman, A.E; Cook, T.R. Coordination-Driven Self-Assembly of Ruthenium Polypyridyl Nodes Resulting in Emergent Photophysical and Electrochemical Properties. Inorg. Chem. 2018, 57, 3587–3595.
- Zhang, Y.; Hauke, C.E.; Crawley, M.R.; Schurr, B.E.; Fulong, C.R.P; Cook, T.R. Increasing phosphorescent quantum yields and lifetimes of platinum-alkynyl complexes with extended conjugation. Dalton Trans. 2017, 46, 9794–9800.
- Zhang, Y.; Fulong C.R.P.; Hauke, C.E.; Crawley, M.R.; Friedman, A.E.; Cook, T.R. Photophysical Enhancement of Triplet Emitters by Coordination-Driven Self-Assembly. Chem. Eur. J, 2017, 23, 4532–4536.
"My research revolves around exploring the host-guest chemistry of supramolecular coordination compounds. Specifically, I was working on the organic pollutant capture and the gas separation properties of metal-organic frameworks and polyhedra.
Here at UB, I got the opportunity to meet the best mentor who inspires, challenges, and guides our group not only in research but also in life. We also have a diverse group of exceptional graduate students that are always cheerful despite the occasional extreme weather conditions.
Outside of the lab, I enjoy art, music, traveling with friends and getting plenty of sleep."